Vegetables that are initially green will experience discoloration if they are cooked. Now that can cause not only the cuisine to be less attractive, but it can also reduce the delicacy.
Then what needs to be done so that the cooked vegetables remain green and don’t change color? Do a number of ways below:
- Cook the water to boil
- Give the vegetable oil to it
- The comparison is 1: 1 (1 liter of water: 1 tbsp of vegetable oil)
- When it’s boiling, immediately enter the vegetables
- Cook for just two minutes
- Then lift and drain
- Put the vegetables in a bowl of ice water.
That’s an easy way for vegetables to not change color when cooked. Eat vegetables regularly so that your body is always fit and healthy. Reduce meat that has high fat and multiply vegetables to make your body fit. Hopefully this brief review is useful for you.