Soon to arrive when going home Lebaran. If you also have the intention to go home then you have to pay attention to a number of things that you should know so that your homecoming is safe and comfortable.
The first is to determine the type of transportation that you will make the media for going home, whether to use a plane, train, ship, bus, travel, or use your own vehicle (car or motorcycle).
If as a means of transportation you are a type of private car, then you should note the following:
- Pay attention to the readiness of your car, check all the important devices in your car, such as the brakes, engine conditions, tires in prime condition, etc. Also other things like air conditioning, light function, seat belt.
- All letters must be taken, don’t miss them.
- Body and psychological conditions must be excellent
- Equip with medical supplies, first aid kits, etc.
- Bring enough food.
- Bring cash (various types, can change and paper money).
- Equip yourself with important numbers (police, hospital, crane, etc.)
- Try to have entertainment (tape, VCD, TV) in the car
- Equip with sophisticated devices such as smartphones, GPS.
- Make sure to bring toys when you invite your children.
Those are simple tips to keep your trip back and forth safe, comfortable and enjoyable, hopefully it will be useful.