The fall of the hair is a problem annoying but common and normal, especially at certain times of the year or in some particular situations.The causes can be different, from the wrong food to stress, the change of season, etc., etc. but it is not always easy to find the appropriate treatment to solve the problem.
The products on the market, in pharmacies, supermarkets, herbalists, perfumeries, etc., are endless and all promise magic at a cost not always affordable and often, without even any result!
Here then how to prepare directly at home, practically at no cost, two effective hair loss remedies, entirely natural!
Olive oil honey pack (quantities for medium-length hair):
- place in a bowl half a glass of extra virgin olive oil and four tablespoons of honey;
- mix everything to obtain a uniform and homogeneous mixture;
- then apply to wet hair and leave for about 20 minutes;
- after laying time, rinse with plenty of lukewarm water;
- proceed to dry the hair, as usual, using a temperature that is not too high.
Clutch to nettle and bardan (quantities for medium-length hair):
- mix 100 grams of nettle, together with 100 grams of burdock root, in half a liter of water and half a liter of white vinegar;
- let the mixture boil for a few minutes, then filter everything;
- with the obtained solution, rub the scalp for at least five minutes, to completely absorb and stimulate the circulation;
- it is not necessary to rinse, but it will be necessary to dry by dabbing with a towel.
You just have to try to believe!