Lens cloudy in the eye is cataract in the eye. The eyepiece should be clear and translucent (normally), but due to cataracts the eye lens will become opaque.
Before discussing how to treat it, then let’s first about the types of cataracts themselves. Cataracts are divided into 4 types, namely:
Namely cataracts that occur in infants / children. Usually caused by texoplasmosis and rubella infection in the mother during pregnancy.
Is a cataract caused by natural aging. This cataract is the fastest occurring at the age of 40 years or more. If left unchecked, the eyepiece will become hard and cloudy.
Namely cataracts caused by an accident.
What happens because of an infection or because of certain diseases, such as diabetes.
Symptoms of cataracts include:
- Decreased visual acuity
- Seeing something like that appears in the fog in front of him
- Double vision
- Sensitive to light
- Night vision is more comfortable than daylight
What needs to be done to avoid cataracts include:
- Don’t get used to rubbing your eyes
- Use dark glasses during the day / under direct sunlight.
- Do not carelessly use eye medication
- Do not let the eyes get spray spray
- Eat carrots to keep your eyes healthy
- Try not to get splashed with sand, fireworks.
- Food must be considered, try balanced nutrition
How to treat cataracts
Until now no medicine has been found, either drops or vitamins that can directly cure cataracts. Operation is the path you must take for treatment.
That is a brief description of cataracts that occur in the eye. Hopefully you can take advantage of it.